Mixed Fruit Chaat
- 1/4 cup Papaya (peeled and cubed)
- 1/8 cup Watermelon (seeded and cubed)
- 1 small Mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1 small Orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 Banana (peeled and cubed)
- 1/4 cup Pineapple (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Rind
- 1 cup plain Yogurt
- Sugar to taste
- Blend yogurt with honey smoothly and chill it for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix all the fruits with the lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar.
- Chill for 10 minutes
- Serve the chilled fruits over the bed of chilled yogurt.
- You can even add chaat masala or pepper powder as per your taste.