- 200 gm Wheat (washed and soaked for 2 hrs)
- 300 gm Boneless Mutton
- 100 gms Cooking oil
- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 2 Lime
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- 20 gm Fresh Green Chillies
- 2 inch piece Ginger
- 6-8 flakes Garlic
- Clean and marinate mutton with half of ground paste of ginger, garlic, green chillies and salt for 1 hour.
- Pressure cook the soaked wheat and marinated meat for about 45 minutes.
- Mince and grind to a fine paste.
- In a Pan heat oil, add the finely sliced onions, fry till brown, add the garam masala.
- Add the ground paste and keep stirring on slow flame, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Serve hot, with lime wedges