|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Take a large skillet or frying pan and sauté the chicken tenderloins in just enough butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers and cook until they turn tender.
- In a saucepan, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a large saucepan and add the flour, mixing it for a while.
- Stir the chicken broth into the flour and also the half and half cream.
- Cook this mixture over medium heat and let this sauce thicken.
- Add in the garlic salt and black pepper blend in the cheeses - the whole Swiss cheese and half a cup of Parmesan cheese.
- To this, add the chicken and vegetable mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese for garnish.