Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- 3 cups small Broccoli Florets
- 1-3/4 cups Snow Peas (fresh and trimmed)
- 3-1/2 cups small Seashell Macaroni (cooked)
- 1-2/3 cups Chicken (chopped and cooked)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- 5 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix chicken, onion, pepper, macaroni, broccoli and snow peas together in a large bowl and toss it well.
- Combine vinegar, garlic, ginger, hot sauce, oil, salt, honey and sesame seeds together and stir it well.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 hrs.
- Serve chilled.