- 1 kg Lamb chunks
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Almonds (blanched)
- 2 tsp Ras el hanout spice blend
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees F.
- Smear the lamb with Ras El Hanout spice.
- Transfer this spiced lamb into a 5-quart pot with a lid.
- Add water, honey and olive oil.
- Bake for about 2 hours until the meat becomes tender.
- Take out the meat from the vessel and keep warm.
- Drain extra oil. Add the raisins.
- Boil the mixture until the raisins are cooked and the stew turns thick.
- Put the meat into the stew again.
- Boil again for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with the roasted almonds.
- Mrouziya is ready to serve.