|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (12 oz) package Imitation Crabmeat
- 1 (8 oz) package Linguine Pasta
- 1-1/2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1/2 cup diced Onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/8 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- In a large pot, fill just enough water to soak the linguine and add salt in it.
- When it begins to boil, add the pasta. Cook it uncovered, stirring occasionally, until it cooks through, which would take about ten minutes. Drain it in a colander.
- In a skillet, boil water and add the onion, butter, chicken bouillon granules, lemon juice, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and the pepper and bring all to boil, over medium to high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for around ten minutes.
- Add the imitation crabmeat and cook for another two minutes or so.
- Add the whipping cream and the Swiss cheese, even as you stir, until they are well combined.
- Serve this cream sauce over the prepared pasta.