|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 (1 oz) squares chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- 2 tsp Dark Rum
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sprinkles
- On a large pan, lay aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place the chopped pieces of chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix together butter and cream. Place them over low heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the chocolate to this mixture and let it melt and blend.
- Stir in the cake crumbs and the rum and set aside, to turn a little firm.
- Pinch out a small portion of the chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Follow for rest of the mixture as well.
- Roll each of these balls into chocolate sprinkles.
- Place them on the prepared tray and refrigerate for about half an hour.
- Serve in little paper cups.