Middle Eastern Style Roasted New Potatoes
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 lb new Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (in their skins, smashed with the blade of a knife)
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes.
- Take an ovenproof dish and combine together potato cubes with olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes for about 30 to 40 minutes, till they turn golden brown. Stir the mixture halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove and sprinkle the preparation with lemon juice and cilantro. Toss gently.
- Serve warm.