|Calories Per Serving:
- 4-1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Pieces
- To begin with, preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Take a very large bowl and whisk the eggs in it.
- Add all the other ingredients to eggs - oats, the two sugars, vanilla, et al.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture onto an ungreased cookie tray
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, in a preheated oven, at 350 deg C.