Egg Breakfast Quesadillas
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 (7 inch) Whole Wheat or Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 3 tbsp Salsa
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices Bacon
- Top each tortilla with cheese and two slices of bacon.
- Break the eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat them well.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan, with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking - pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spoon the eggs on top of bacon, dividing them evenly. Fold tortillas over filling to cover, pressing gently.
- Clean the skillet and coat with cooking spray again
- Heat over medium-low heat, until hot.
- Toast quesadillas just until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot with salsa.