Sweet Coconut Stuffed Dosa
- 2 cups Coconut (shredded)
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cardamom Pods (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- Oil as needed
- Mix coconut with sugar and cardamom.
- Make a batter of flour, egg and milk. Add salt into the batter and mix it properly. Keep for 15 minutes.
- If necessary, add a little more milk to make the batter thinner.
- Heat a shallow pan, grease with oil and then pour a ladle of batter on it. Spread it into a round shape.
- Cook until both sides become brown.
- Fill the coconut filling into the dosa and fold it into a triangle.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold.