Pork Chop Pileups
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Pork Chops
- 2 Potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 15 oz Green Beans (drained)
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- Top the chops with a layer of potatoes, beans, and onion.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Mix the soup and milk thoroughly and pour it over the chops.
- Cover with a foil and bake in a preheated oven, at 175 degrees C, for 1 hour.Serve hot