|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Pork Loin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 8 oz fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add pork and onions.
- Cook the pork until evenly browned.
- Mix in the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork and veggies and in the same pan, melt butter.
- Add flour and stir thoroughly, to form a paste.
- Mix in milk and stir to form thick gravy.
- Now, stir in tomato sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Put in the pork and stir.
- Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Serve hot.