Dahi Methi Ka Murg
|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 g Chicken
- 1 small bunch Methi Leaves (Fenugreek, finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Green Chilly Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Shah Jeera (Cumin)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Bay Leaf
- 5 tbsp Dahi/Curd/Yogurt (thick and beaten)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Add shah jeera, bay leaf, and cinnamon sticks.
- Let them splutter and then add onions. Fry them till they turn translucent.
- Now, add methi leaves and fry. Mix in green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste and salt. Fry till the oil separates.
- Next, add chicken and cook it until it becomes tender.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Add curd, put the vessel back on heat and cook until it is done.
- Serve hot.