- 500 g Fish Fillets
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- First, clean the fish fillets and apply turmeric powder and salt to them. This will eliminate the fish odor to some an extent.
- Take a wok or a kadai, heat oil in it and add onions. Fry them till they turn golden-brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilly paste, green chilies, coriander leaves and salt. Cook till a thick gravy is formed.
- Finally, add fish and toss it. Avoid using spoon or spatula as the fish is delicate.
- Cover with a lid and cook till done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with steamed rice.