Easter Egg Hunt Pie
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- 1 package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-1/2 cups Topping (whipped)
- 1 Pie Crust
- 16 miniature Chocolate Eggs
- Take a large bowl and beat the cheese until it is fluffy; slowly beat in the condensed milk. Make it a soft mixture.
- Gradually add in the pudding mix and then water. Beat it at low speed, until it is smooth.
- Stir in the topping.
- Take the pie crust and spoon half of the filling in it. Top it with chocolate eggs.
- Pour in the rest of the filling on to the top.
- Chill it for 3 hrs and serve.