- 250 g Chicken Keema
- 250 g Maida (refined flour)
- 150 g Chana Dal
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 250 ml Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 3 Eggs (white portion)
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Boil the chicken keema and chana dal in some water and let it cool.
- With hands, mix all the ingredients except maida and egg whites.
- Keep aside the mixture.
- Next, make a soft dough using maida and egg whites.
- Use little oil if needed but no water.
- Keep the dough aside for an hour.
- Now, make paranthas with chicken keema stuffing.
- Fry or roast well on both the sides.
- Serve with chicken curry, chutney or curd.