Quick Ras Malai
- 1 can Rasgullas
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- A few Saffron strands (soaked in 1/4 cup warm milk)
- 4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- In a non stick pan, boil milk, stirring continuously.
- Next, add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now, squeeze rasgullas from the can gently and put them in the milk mixture.
- Check sweetness of the milk
- Add sweet syrup from the can, if required.
- Garnish with finely chopped nuts and raisins of your choice.
- Serve chilled.