- 1 cup Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3/4 cup dry Lentils (washed and drained)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2 cup Corn
- 1/4 tsp All-spice (ground)
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Mix all the ingredients, except tomato sauce and corn, in a pan and boil over high heat.
- Reduce it to low, cover it and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce and corn. Simmer for 10- 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.