- 3-4 Potatoes (boiled)
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Curd/ Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves (Dhaniya)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds are golden brown, add chaat masala and chilli powder.
- Now, add the potatoes.
- Mix well
- Add curd and mix well.
- When done, remove from heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti or plain rice.