|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen Puff Pastry (thawed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Place a small saucepan over medium-low heat and place the chicken breasts in it.
- Add chicken bouillon granules and hot water over the breasts.
- Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, till the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove the chicken breasts and dice them. Set aside.
- Separate the bouillon and reserve it.
- Take a small bowl and combine together eggs and parsley.
- Pour ½ cup from the reserved bouillon and whisk well.
- Mix cinnamon and white sugar in another bowl.
- Remove one sheet of pastry and roll it into a 12 inch square.
- Remove another pastry sheet and roll it into two 8 inch squares.
- Take a 9 inch pie pan and fit the 12-inch square into it.
- Spread half of the diced chicken at the bottom of the pastry.
- Pour in half the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the mixture with one 8-inch square.
- Add the remaining chicken, egg mixture and cinnamon mixture.
- Add some more salt and pepper.
- Cover with the second 8-inch square.
- Gently fold the edges of the bottom pastry, over the top of the pie.
- Brush the top with butter.
- Bake the pie for 40 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.