Choco Coconut Bars
|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 14 oz Flaked Coconut
- 4 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make a smooth blend of the condensed milk and the vanilla together in a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, little by little, blending each time until smooth.
- Later, add in the coconut and blend it well too. You should get a firm mixture.
- Pat this mixture into a medium sized, greased pan and chill until firm.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it in the microwave for one minute every time, stirring after each minute, until melted.
- Meanwhile, remove the pan from the refrigerator and cut the coconut mixture into small sized bars.
- Pick each bar on a fork and dip into the chocolate, completely coating the bar. Let excess drip off, then let it set on waxed paper. Repeat the same process for each bar.
- These bars will take several hours to air-dry. You can refrigerate them for about half an hour, if in a hurry.