Meat and Peas
- 250 g Lamb (cut into small pieces)
- 400 g Chick Peas (soaked overnight)
- 3 Onions
- 3 Tomatoes
- 2 Red Peppers
- 4 tbsp Margarine
- 5 glasses Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- Take a pan and margarine; add chopped onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Now, add the meat and continue to fry until it is cooked.
- Peel and chop tomatoes. Add red peppers, tomatoes, water, and salt to the pan.
- Cook for 45 minutes, on low flame.
- Next, boil chickpeas for 30 minutes.
- Add these boiled chickpeas to the cooking meat. Cook them till the peas become tender.
- Serve hot.
- Serve it with plain rice.