- 2 bunches Spinach (washed and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Rice
- 1 Onions (diced)
- 4 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 3 Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash the spinach well, atleast up to 4 times.
- Take a large bottom pan and heat oil in it.
- Add onions and fry them till soft.
- Next, add spinach, tomatoes, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, salt and saute them well.
- Now, add rice and water. Bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and cook the rice until done.
- Serve it hot with garlic sauce or yoghurt.
- Serve it with garlic sauce or yoghurt.