Chin Chin Noodles With Peanut Sauce
- 2-1/2 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 2-1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2-1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2-1/2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Chili Oil as per taste
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (smoothened)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 packet Spaghetti
- 2-1/2 tbsp Peanuts (roasted and crushed)
- Take a large bowl and in it combine garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, broth, chili and sesame oils.
- Cook spaghetti and keep it aside.
- Combine the spaghetti with the sauce and relish in a skillet; toss it well as to coat the spaghetti well.
- Garnish it with peanuts and onion.
- Serve hot.