Artichoke, Cheese and Olive Antipasto
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 (6.5 ounce) jars Artichoke Hearts (un-drained and marinated)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Red Bell Peppers (drained, sliced and roasted)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Black Olives (drained)
- 1 pound Provolone Cheese (smoked and diced)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp dried Oregano
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- A pinch of Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- 8 fresh Basil Leaves (cut into thin strips)
- Take a large 1½ quart container and pour the artichoke hearts into it along with its liquid.
- Add red bell peppers (red capsicum), black olives and provolone cheese.
- Take a medium bowl and combine together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk the ingredients well.
- Pour into the artichoke hearts.
- Seal the lid and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Shake the container gently after every one hour.
- Remove the jar and bring the preparation to room temperature, before serving.
- Spoon onto serving plates and garnish with basil.