|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Pork Chops (1-1/4 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 pound fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tsp prepared Mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- In a skillet, heat oil and cook the chops in it, until both sides are brown.
- Set aside the pork chops and in the same skillet, add onions and mushrooms and then cook with occasional stirring, until tender.
- Add the chops, water, mustard, and salt and boil on high heat.
- After a boil comes, simmer on low flame for 1 hour.
- Remove the chops. Now, add sour cream to the skillet and heat, without boiling.
- Pour it over the chops and garnish with parsley.