Iowa Pork Steak
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Pork Steaks
- A pinch of Onion Powder
- A pinch of Garlic Powder
- Salt and ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 4.5 oz Mushrooms (sliced and drained)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 10.75 oz Water
- 1 oz Onion Soup Mix (dry)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Season both sides of the steaks with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat oil and cook the steaks for 5 minutes until brown on each side.
- Place the pork in a casserole dish and sprinkle chopped onion and mushrooms.
- In a bowl, mix mushroom soup, water, onion soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce until smooth and then pour it over the steaks.
- Cover it with an aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes, in a preheated oven, at 175 degrees C.