|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Green Olives (pitted)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kalamata Olives (drained and pitted)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ¼ tsp dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp Fennel Seed
- ½ tsp dried Thyme
- 6 tbsp distilled White Vinegar
- Take a colander and place the green and kalamata olives in it.
- Rinse the olives well under cold running water.
- Rinse the olive jars with water.
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix together bay leaves, rosemary, fennel seed, thyme and white vinegar.
- Add the olives to the herbs and toss well to coat the olives.
- Place the mixture into the clean olive jars, ensuing that each jar gets one bay leaf.
- Pour water to fill up the empty space in the jars.
- Cover the jars tightly and shake well.
- Refrigerate the jars for 2 days.