- 800 g Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 3 g Cumin Seeds
- 5 g Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Onion (thick juliennes)
- 1/2 Bell Pepper (thick juliennes)
- 150 ml Tomato Puree
- 3 tbsp Onion Tomato Masala
- 1 pinch Garam Masala Powder
- 10 g Coriander Laves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Kasoori Meethi
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, cumin seeds, and bell pepper. Saute them for a while.
- Add onion-tomato masala, tomato puree and salt.
- Cook them for one minute on high heat and add paneer cubes. Mix gently.
- Lastly, add a pinch of kasoori meethi and garam masala.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon slices.
- Serve it with paratha, nan, roti or plain rice.