Pork Chop Casserole II
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 1/2 cups Rotini Pasta (uncooked)
- 5 Boneless Pork Chops (cut into 1 1/2 inch thick bite size pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 tsp Salt (for seasoning)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 15 oz Green Beans
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
- Boil a pot of lightly salted water.
- Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take a saucepan and fill it half with water. Set it to boil in high flame.
- Add the pork chops and boil for 10 minutes.
- In a resealable plastic bag take the rice cereal, salt, garlic powder and onion powder and mix until the cereals are broken down to crumbs.
- Now take the pork, mushroom soup, green beans, mayonnaise, pasta and 1 cup cheese and place them in a baking dish.
- Mix thoroughly and then cover with another cup of cheese and top these with the crushed cereal mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 175 degrees C until it is heated throughout.