- 1 cup Besan
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Boil in water heated in a pan to make the pieces soft.
- Combine besan and 1 tsp oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add little water and prepare batter with thick consistency.
- Add chili powder, poppy seeds and salt.
- Beat the batter properly.
- Dip softened cauliflower pieces into the batter.
- Deep-fry in oil and remove.
- Fulkopir Vada is ready.