Tuscan Pork Roast
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seed (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (dried and crushed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Mix thoroughly the garlic, olive oil, fennel seed, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the pork and cover and refrigerate for overnight.
- Now put the roast in a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours at 350 degrees F, with occasional basting with the pan juices.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing.