Lemon Pork Chop Bake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 ounce Pork Chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- In a skillet, cook the pork chops until brown on both sides. Place the pork in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar and pour them over the chops evenly.
- Slice 6 pieces from the lemon and top one on each chop. Squeeze the remaining lemon portion over the chops.
- Bake covered, for 30 minutes at 165 degrees C and then for another 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve hot.