- 250 ml Brown Sugar
- 250 ml Sugar
- 250 ml Cream
- 5 ml Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 125 ml chopped Nuts (optional)
- Combine brown sugar, sugar and cream in a deep microwave dish.
- Cook in the oven, at a high temperature, for 10-11 minutes.
- Make sure to stir twice during cooking.
- Add in vanilla extract and butter. Beat until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add nuts and spread the mixture in a buttered pan.
- Let it set and cut into squares. Cool before eating.
- For making the fudge creamier, add in 4-5 marshmallows before you serve it.