Marinated Grilled Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh Asparagus
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1-1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- Salt & Pepper (freshly ground)
- Remove the bottom third part from the asparagus. After the woody parts of the stalk have been removed, discard them.
- Place the asparagus in a casserole dish and add the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate for an hour at the least, while turning frequently.
- Arrange skewers through the middle of the asparagus spears, or place the spears in a greased grill basket.
- Grill over hot coals, until the asparagus is tender, yet crunchy.
- You can garnish marinated grilled asparagus with diced red ball peppers and lemon slices.