Tomato Basil Squares
|Calories Per Serving:
- 10 oz Pizza Crust Dough
- 3 sliced Plum Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Basil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 tbsp Oregano
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it on the baking sheet. Combine together the mayonnaise, the Parmesan cheese, the basil and the garlic in a medium sized bowl. Spread this mixture on to the pizza crust and top with the tomatoes; finally top with the Mozzarella.
- Bake it in the oven till the crust turns a golden brown colour and cheese begins to bubble, which will take about fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Cut it into squares and sprinkle oregano on top while serving