- 8 Brinjals (Egg Plant)
- 150 g Cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 6 Basil leaves (shredded)
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Cut the brinjals into halves, and grease the sliced edges with olive oil.
- Next sprinkle some pepper and salt over it.
- Take a bowl and mix the cheese, red pepper flakes, basil leaves, garlic and little salt. Refrigerate it for some time.
- Place the brinjals on the grill with the cut side down and cook till it is soft.
- Lastly remove from the grill, cool them and sprinkle cheese mixture on the warm brinjal pieces.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with cheesy dip or sauce.