Chicken and Egg Dumbori
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 6 Onions (cut into thin rings)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce (dark)
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce (light)
- 4 tbsp Sherry (dry)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Clean and cut the chicken breasts into cubes or thin strips.
- Boil the chicken stock, mix soy sauce, sugar, sherry, and boil for some more time.
- Now, add chicken strips to the stock and simmer over low flame, for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and cook for a minute.
- Beat the eggs lightly and add to it, keep it for 2 minutes.
- Stir gently, and remove the chicken from the flame.
- Serve it hot.
- Serve it with plain rice.