Greek Pork Cutlets
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp fresh Parsley (minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Cucumber Sauce
- 1 small Tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (chopped and seeded)
- 1 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Slice the pork into eight pieces and then flatten them to half inch thickness.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and then mix thoroughly.
- Add the pork and then shake the bag to coat the pork.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato, yogurt, cucumber, onion, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Keep for refrigeration.
- Now, drain the pork and discard the marinade.
- Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and place the pork on it.
- Broil for 8 minutes on each side, until the juice runs clear.
- Serve with cucumber sauce.