Chocolate Bliss Brownies
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Butter (cubed)
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- ½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat the mixture after adding each egg.
- Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Add in flour, nuts and salt. Whisk well until blended.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake the cake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Place a small saucepan on heat and melt butter in it.
- Add sugar and milk. Mix well and boil the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add in the chocolate chips.
- Beat the frosting till it reaches a spreading consistency.
- Spread the frosting on the brownies.
- Slice and serve.