Magic Peanut Butter Middles
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Take a small bowl and blend flour, cocoa and baking soda in it; blend them all well.
- In another large bowl, beat sugar, butter or margarine and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy.
- Now, add vanilla and egg and whisk thoroughly. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- To make the filling, combine confectioner's sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Blend well.
- Roll filling into 30, inch-sized balls. For each cookie, with floured hands, shape about 1 tbsp dough around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 190 degrees C for about ten minutes.
- When cookies are done, they should be set and slightly cracked.