- 1/4 cup Gram Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Moong Flour
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Peas (boiled, smashed)
- 1/2 Beetroot (grated)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 bunch Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 green Chilies (crushed fine)
- Oil to shallow fry
- 1/4 tsp Soda
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to make a batter, make sure the batter is of flowing consistency, not too thick and not too thin.
- Heat a non-stick pan, and pour a big spoonful of batter on the pan or tawa.
- Put oil on the edges of the batter. Cook till it is golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
- Serve it hot with ketchup or green chutney.