- 1 1/2 kg Poha (thick ones)
- 2 Potatoes (medium sized)
- 4 tbsp Green Peas
- 4 tbsp Ground Nuts
- 2 Onions (medium sized)
- 7 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5 Green Chilies
- 1 Carrot (finely chopped)
- 11/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Capsicum
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Curry Leaves (few)
- Salt to taste
- Wash the poha nicely and strain all the water out. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in kadai or a wok. Add mustard seeds and ground nuts.
- When they start to splutter add onions, chilies, potatoes, carrot, green peas, capsicum and curry leaves.
- Fry them till the onions turn pink and the vegetables become soft.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and poha. Stir them well and allow it to simmer for five minutes
- Add lemon juice, and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
- Serve hot with fried green chilies or sauce.