|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked Pie Crust
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tbsp Nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs until they turn frothy and add butter, sugar, and flour. Blend them all well until they form a smooth consistency.
- Next, stir in the buttermilk, the lemon juice and the nutmeg and pour it into the pie crust.
- Bake it for about 40 mins to one hour or until its centre is firm