|Calories Per Serving:
- 10 oz Spinach (rinsed and chopped)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 8 oz package Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Water (as required)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish lightly.
- Place spinach in a medium saucepan.
- Pour enough water to cover the spinach.
- Boil the water and lower the heat.
- Simmer the spinach and cook till the spinach turns limp, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- Take a large bowl and combine together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add eggs, milk and butter.
- Stir in spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread the mixture into the greased dish.
- Bake the mixture for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice into squares and serve.