Wheat And Nut Laddoo
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1/4 cup Assorted Dry Fruits & Nuts (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Sugar (powdered)
- In a pan take some ghee, and heat it.
- Now, add the whole wheat flour to the ghee and cook it in low flame for 3 minutes till golden.
- In a mixer, grind the assorted dry fruits & nuts without adding water to it.
- You can use nuts like almonds, walnuts, roasted cashews, raisins, dried apricot, sweetened coconut flakes, dried pineapple.
- Add the ground nuts, sugar, cardamom and a tablespoon of broken nuts to the warm wheat flour.
- Mix well and cook the mixture for another 2 minutes.
- Roll them into small balls and allow them to cool.
- Garnish with slices of almond.