Chicken Do Pyaza
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1/2 kg Onions (cut into rings)
- 250 g Yogurt
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 25 g whole Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 250 g Tomato Puree
- 250 g Oil
- 4 Eggs (boiled)
- Heat oil in a wok (kadhai) and add whole garam masala to it.
- On a grinder, take the yogurt, fried onions, blend it together and add into the kadhai.
- Add, ginger-garlic paste to the mixture and garam masala and cook for a while.
- Add, the remaining spices, mix well, and allow it to stand for sometime.
- Then, add tomato puree and water and bring the gravy to a boil.
- Add the chicken to the gravy, and cook for 10 minutes, till soft.
- Before you turn off the heat, add the eggs, and the sliced onions and bring the dish to boil.
- Serve hot.