Peanut Crunch Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Peanuts (chopped)
- 18.25 oz Package Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour on 13x9 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl beat cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar on low speed until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture. To the remainder add water, eggs, and oil, and beat on high for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine peanuts, remainder of dough mix, and rest of the chips; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool completely.