Simple Savory Pork Roast
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme (dried)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 pounds Pork Loin Roast (boneless)
- Take the rosemary, garlic salt, thyme, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag and shake thoroughly to mix.
- Now place the pork roast in the bag and toss until coated with the mixture.
- Take the pork out of the bag and place it in a baking dish.
- Cook the pork in a preheated oven at 175 degrees centigrade for 1 hour.